VCA Daniel Webster Animal Hospital is seeking Experienced or Certified Veterinary Technicians to join our eight-doctor practice, full time! Multiple positions available based on skill level! We are proud provider of general practice and advanced surgical services to the Bedford, NH area for over 40 years. Our team has a shared devotion to provide progressive medicine with compassion as a driving force and we are eager to welcome a like-minded individual!
Why Join The VCA Daniel Webster Family?
We are passionate about supporting Technicians and are committed to your personal career development. VCA is a community of dedicated professionals that will encourage you to explore everything a Technician career has to offer. We create and support an inclusive work environment where you can focus on your career, your happiness, and the patients you serve. Below are some of the many benefits of joining the VCA team!
- Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
- Leadership opportunities
- Career development programs
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
- CE allowance
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Vet Tech license reimbursement
- Free wellness subscriptions (Head Space)
- Referral bonuses
- Competitive wage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life, long and short term disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation and sick time
Why We Want You!
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so we can provide exceptional care to every patient. You’ve worked hard for your credentials (CVT, RVT, LVT) and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
Ready to grow with a collaborative and supportive team? Apply now! We look forward to getting to know you!
If interested in this opportunity, please apply online.
You will be taken to the job description on VCAcareers.com, where you can learn more and apply online.